Galactic Civilizations III v2.0 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galactic Civilizations III v2.0 update

The v2.0 update for GalCiv III is available! This update includes the addition of Administrators, big changes to diplomacy, UI adjustments, and other various improvements.

Starbase Administrators: This new resource is now required for building starbases and takes the pressure off the idea that you need to produce lots of them quickly. Administrators make it possible for smaller empires to focus on things like improving morale and productivity in their home systems.

Diplomacy Improvements: AI will now do more trading and less "give me stuff!" A new "redlining" system is used to evaluate proposals, which the AI now evaluates more carefully before accepting. When your trade offer is accepted or rejected, a screen will provide you with a detailed explanation of why so you can change your strategy for your next offer.

Ship Builder UI: Find your recently created ships more easily when they are automatically added to your "favorites." Folding categories for auto-generated military ships and showing currency, morale, population, and turn information in the shipyard window rounds out the UI updates.

More info and changelog here: http://forums.galciv3.com/481387/Gal...-Now-Available

Also, GalCiv III (DLC, expansion) are on sale this weekend on Steam.

Build a civilization that will stand the test of time in the largest space-based strategy game ever! Choose from dozens of unique races and make a name for yourself across the galaxy through diplomacy, espionage, technological advances, and more.
    http://www.galciv2.com/

Good reason to fire up GalCiv III again
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
    X