No announcement yet.

Welcome! (GalCiv Files Manager Wanted!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome! (GalCiv Files Manager Wanted!)

welcome to the creation & files galciv forum

the use is obvious

we're also looking for someone to manage the forum and a related directory category! email us at civilization@apolyton.net if you're interested
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Markos:

I'm happy to help in any way I can, but I'm sure you'll get lots of interested folks.

--Yin
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Originally posted by yin26
        Markos:

I'm happy to help in any way I can, but I'm sure you'll get lots of interested folks.

--Yin
        wow..I was looking at some of the forums I had never visited and saw Yin26's name

I hope your doing ok Yin...and was actually trying to find out what GalCiv is?

i'll keep looking.and this outta effectively eliminate me from being the manager

Gramps
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Given the ongoing nature of the GalCiv product it is a real shame how little interest has been shown in the Apolyton forums. Of course there seems little point in a file manager now. So few are the posts here now that here is a good case for collapsing GalCiv into a single forum even though this will probably create a downwards spiral. But it has to be pointed out that only "General" is regularly posted to now, and even there posts are generally weeks apart (posters on the standard forum settings will not even see most of the topics).

Comment

it is a shame I love Apolyton and just looking to add to any/all forums

Hope we can generate some new interest

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
              it is a shame I love Apolyton and just looking to add to any/all forums

Hope we can generate some new interest
              There is hope yet if there can still be a reply on the same day, Grandpa Troll.

Comment

Markos, Im a pure -T-Rookie at Gal Civ. My sweetheart has agreed to allow me the game I am taking Soolver and Yin26's word on.

I hope to get it this weekend. I as stated to Dan, am willing to serve as a moderator. You kind folks have granted me CTP1 MP and CTP SL as a Moderator and if you need, I kindly add my name to this hat. I am not a dictator so thats out, more in line of a traffic cop (keeep things moving in an even flow) and a social worker ( try to answer any issues that come up so as to not slow down things with that heartiest of food known as SPAM)

I am coming forth with no history of GAL CIV, but am purchasing the second version Dread Lords is its name I believe??

Anyway, I love Apolyton and would love to serve in this capacity.

Let me know.

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Hi, Gramps. Sorry, but I forgot all about this thread! I hope you are enjoying the game. If not, blame Solver. I always do.
                  I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

Comment

Hi, Gramps. Sorry, but I forgot all about this thread! I hope you are enjoying the game. If not, blame Solver. I always do.
                    Hey partner!

I been tracking you and yes took your word and am enjoying this game.

Still lots to learn!

Peace

Gramps

Comment

Well, if you are enjoying the game, please blame me.

Comment

So what, is the former Chief of Pessimism now trying to hand that title over to me ?
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I value both of your opinions
                          so ya both get a chewey treat for advising me on this game

any "insider information" on Railroads by Sid ?

Comment

Sorry, nope .
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                            X