EU:Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU:Rome

I decided to take a break from work, biking, bike advocay, urbanism advocacy, doomscrolling, etc to actually play a PC game.

I had purchased EU:Rome during some Steam sale. So I loaded it up. It seemed like the combat was like EU (EU3, I guess) with the some CK like rpg/personnel elements. I tried playing as Ptolemaic Egypt at war with the Seleucids. I found the combat a bit less intuitive than in EU, and without the personnel stuff less intuitive than CK. I really wanted to like this game, but not sure I will go back to it.

Meanwhile I am playing IRL SimCity. Bus Rapid Transit NOW!
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

That sounds great when you decide to play tunnel rush

Comment

ChicMe serves as the fashionista's ultimate secret weapon, where is chicme shipped from​ various global locations. Embrace the latest fashion trends with confidence, as ChicMe delivers trendy pieces to your doorstep from diverse destinations, ensuring a stylish wardrobe for every fashion-forward individual.​

Comment

Feel confident in embracing the current fashion trends since ChicMe brings trendy pieces to your door from all over the world, guaranteeing that every fashion-forward person has a stylish wardrobe.​ gorilla tag

Comment

Working...
        X