Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower Defense Games

Guys

I enjoy playing simple Tower Defense games like Circle Tower Defense or Vector TD, since my accident 13 years ago lost most of my left hand usage (was totally fused) I enjoy Td games. Does anyone know if you can pourchase on a CD these games? Flash Element will soon be gone from Google Chrome, thought it would be nice if someone sold these or other Tower Defsne games on a CD for offline play?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Sup Troll

Have you tried using Steam in offline mode ? There’s a billion tower defense games on there, you can download while online and then play the game offline later.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
      Sup Troll

Have you tried using Steam in offline mode ? There’s a billion tower defense games on there, you can download while online and then play the game offline later.

https://store.steampowered.com/tags/...ab=NewReleases
      Thanks buddy! I been up since 330 headed to bed will try this soon!

Thanks for the response!!!

Gramps

Comment

A community effort to preserve games and animations from the web.

This is awesome...I found all sorts of games, once you download , you play the game once and it is available offline which is so dang awesome!!!!

I chose the Flashpoint 8.0 Infinity download along with the additional Logos and screenshots download and you will see how awesome it is and yes free!!!!

Take care hope others find pleasure as well!

Regards

Gramps

Comment

Thanks, I will check that out, looks pretty awesome and good to relive some of those lost games.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
          X