Dominions 4 forum on Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominions 4 forum on Apolyton?

A thing to consider - right now the most popular Dominions 4 community forum is on Desura http://www.desura.com/games/dominion...ensions/forum/

However, Desura service was bought by Bad Juju Games, and Bad Juju Games filled for bankruptcy. So AFAIK registrations on Desura forums are closed, and Dominions 4 community may be left without a forum. Maybe now it's a good time to pick up another game for Apolyton, if the owners or administration is interested.
    Knowledge is Power

I've never played Dominions 4 so wouldn't be any help on the content side of things, but am open to adding a forum for it if there is interest. I see some people still posting there at Desura, is the community there discussing finding a place to move to?

Comment

I asked around, there are also Steam forums (they're horrible but it's Steam so new players will come there), and there is also an old forum on Invisionfree. Well, i guess it's pointless just to make a forum if there will be no content and players won't know about it.

Desura forum is still active, yes.
      Knowledge is Power

Comment

For a half second I thought there was some actual Dominions 4 discussion here! I started playing it last year, too grindy for my tastes though. Like Civ, but if it were 100% about combat, and far too often was perfectly balanced.

For what it's worth, that Desura board has gone down. I take it http://www.dominionsmods.com is the Invisionfree board on Dominions?

Comment

You have clear goals in all of our papa's games. You might be putting money aside for a new car or a park ticket. You can only reach your goal by making money and helping other people. At the order desk, you will first take orders. Then, get the right items together and get them ready at the grill, mix, or build station. The last steps are different for each place. Help people in the neighborhood and at baseball games!​ You have clear goals in all of our Papa's games. You might be putting money aside for a new car or a park ticket. You can only reach your goal by making money and helping other people. At the order desk, you will first take orders. Then, get the right items together and get them ready at the grill, mix, or build station. The last steps are different for each place. Help people in the neighborhood and at baseball games!​

Comment

Working...
          X