Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone tech savvy wizard who knows how to restore lost saved games??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone tech savvy wizard who knows how to restore lost saved games??

I was playing Europa Universalis III couple days ago, and while I was playing it, my foot bumped the power strip on floor too hard, and unplugged my computer.

Now, I get an error message after launching EU III, when I try opening my saved game and then whole game shuts down and I'm back at my desktop.

So, then I went to my Saved games folder, and find that it's empty.

If any computer savvy guy here knows how to execute some kind of recovery for something like this, I'd much appreciate a response here, or by private message. :desire:

I figured there MIGHT be some way, because the game itself still shows the saved games for me to select from after launching, even though the folder itself is empty.

EDIT/UPDATE: Now that is interesting. Trying to figure something out, I tried opening up a past saved game that I had quit playing a long time ago. That one I was able to select, and open up to play - yet my Saved Games folder is empty.
    Last edited by MrFun; June 5, 2015, 02:41.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Holy shit!
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Just so you know, it took years of technical know how to Google "EU3 saved game locations."
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
        X