X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you like X-Com...

Then this game is pretty different...

However it is by the same creator.

I'm talking about Chaos Reborn, which is a kickstarter update of that old 1980s ZX Spectrum favourite: Chaos

Play the Chaos Reborn multiplayer prototype to get a small taste of what is to come. Check the Game Guide for instructions on installing a downloadable version.

Some Gameplays on YouTube:

++++++++++Video Details:A random game, a random beverage. An atypical "let's play" series featuring a delicious beverage and even more delicious gameplay fro...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

They are a couple of the more recent ones as it is constantly evolving - but I haven't found any of the stuff with the new content.

What is really exciting is the possibility for multiplayer games:

When playing an online Realm attack an enemy Wizard Lord or the Wizard King & use the 'Invite Friend as Ally' option to fight the battle as a Team. You will both need to be Friends in-game and not just on GoG or Steam. Note: you cannot instigate an attack on a Village and then use the 'Invite Friend as Ally' option to fight the battle; you must fight it solo.

http://www.pcgamesn.com/chaos-reborn - 3 month old review is the latest article - a lot has changed since then.

Multiplayer site: http://www.lawandchaos.co.uk/

It even has 'asynchronous multiplayer', AKA PBEM...

So BUY IT, and let's get mulitplaying!
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

BUMP!

It really is a good game
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

It's a lame-ass card game.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

WTF? No way is it a card game - the spells are just one aspect of the game...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mobius.......where in Wales you from?

Comment

Working...
          X