GOG games I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOG games I like

Just discovered that gog have included two old games (actually four, but one is a bundle) that I have played a lot :

Battle Isle Platinium is pure strategy combined with a compelling backstory. Consisting o

Haven't tried BI 1 and 2, but certainly BI 3. Even better, it includes Incubation and The Wilderness Missions

The second is a bit special, but quite good if you don't mind to get a little stressed as the game evolves :

In a future where the Earth can no longer support its ever-increasing population, pioneer

Anyone having similar reccomendations ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

I played BI quite a bit, but it is one that I will not go back to.

GOG, are you kidding, they got all the old ones.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Nope, they don't have Imperium Galactica II
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Heard that one was too hard coded to port.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
        X