Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was your first games that you play online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same game, different dragon.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I am also very fond of playing online games and the first game which I played online was"death race" based on a movie. It was a wonderful experience of playing online games after that I play a lot of racing games and puzzle games.

Comment

Star Empires by Roger Wolfe
        Got morphed into hegemony (if that even still exists)

It was the small dedicated & friendly community along with the games simplicity that made it great.

Comment

game girly

Comment

My first game was Maplestory. They are still around~.

Comment

I played the Rogue Spear series on the old MSN "The Zone", but as for Civ type Call To Power which I played sooo much, and how I also found Apolyton
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

My first game that I played online ... well, if Browsergames count then it was definitely SOL
                According to the german wikipedia entry it is meanwhile the oldest persistent massive multiplayer browsergame of the world (starting in 1995)

The real nasty thing was, that the game was in real time, that also meant that you could give enemies a really really bad surprise, by attacking during the night (most players are/were german, so it was the same timezone for most of us).
                I once used this for full effect when one person of my alliance was attacked (and couldn´t retaliate). I, as strongest player of our alliance, launched an attack during the night, which left the strongest planet of the attacker in ruins.
                When the enemy player contacted his own alliance and found out they wouldn´t help him in the fight (they took it very very personally that he had lied to them about the little fact that he had attacked someone of our alliance first) he immediately deleted his account.
                I have to admit that I rarely experienced a similar feeling of satisfaction than during this occasion
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 15, 2014, 15:02.
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

My first AND ONLY online game has been Diablo II, and I played it for TEN YEARS.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I remember playing the old SSI gold box games on AOL back in the day. It was the original Neverwinter Nights.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Descent using DOS, a dial-up modem and a Kali DOS Loader.

ENDER

Comment

Red Alert.

Comment

oh,,,long long ago,,,whats it....
                          i guess it is Gobang

Comment

My favorite online game is Counter force...

Comment

World of Warcraft
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Hi, I remembered that I used to play " Super Mario" and my mom was yelling because I have not done any household chores assigned to me during holidays. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X