Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was your first games that you play online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which was your first games that you play online?

Hello guy's,
    I am Sah. I like to play online games. My first game that i played was "Kung Fu Young Free Fighting Game". It is Fighting Game. This game is mine best game. Guy's, I want to know that which was your first games that you play online? Share with me.........................

Hi Sah! My favorite online game is "Super Mario Jet Ski". What is your favorite gaming site? Mine is gadgetgamez.com

Comment

My first game was Teenage Fashion Show..l had played this game on girlsgamesgate.com

Comment

Wow... you guys havent been on the internet long, have you?

My first game on the internet was the Two Towers MUD, http://t2tmud.org/ , and its been running since 1994

Its based on middle earth, and I found it while searching for the roguelike 'Angband'
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I played 'I WILL DIE' online...

Comment

Originally posted by SandyJordan View Post
            I played 'I WILL DIE' online...
            This game was also my favorite game. But i have not completed this game a single time.

Comment

Cadillacs And Dinosaurs was my first game that i play online.

Comment

Game is a very helpful for the mental or physical health. There a lot of game but my favorite game is football.

Comment

My first game that I played was "3D Racing Craze". It is so nice car racing game. I like to play racing games online. The graphics of this game is so good. Every level of this game is so interesting.

Comment

I used to play Sargon (a chess game) online using my trusty old C64 back in the 1980's. The first civ game I played online a lot was Call to Power 2. I can remember going to a gaming convention in the 1980's and playing Maze War over a network someone set up where 15-20 people could go through a maze shooting each other though the graphics left something to be desired as you were just a big yellow smilie face and the "gun" shot bullets out of your mouth.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I don't remember
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I have played so many games online but my favorite game which I like very much is Super Mario. I really like to play this game with other members again and again. I really like the suggestions of different people regarding games.

Comment

My first online game? Not sure, but I believe it was some card games you could play on some online danish tv site. I'm not sure if they still have those games.

The first non-card game I played regular online was The Settlers III, which is probably also the only game I have played often online. I prefer SP games
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Legend of the Green Dragon.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Green? Legend Of the Red Dragon and Falcon's Eye on BBS.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X