Which was your first gaming console ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which was your first gaming console ?

For me, mine first gaming console was Sega Genesis. I got it on my 7th birthday from my father. I played many games on it.
    What's your first gaming console ?

Mine was first Nintendo's GameBoy. Then I got an SNES and then an NES, the latter for playing the MegaMan series. Well and finally I got a PC. So no need for more consoles.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Atari 2600

To be more exactly ... it was my first and only gaming console ... later I switched to the C-64 and from then on only played games on Computer ... not on consoles
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

My first gaming console is Play Station 2 which is manufacture by Sony and that was my birthday gift from my loving parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          Atari 2600

To be more exactly ... it was my first and only gaming console ... later I switched to the C-64 and from then on only played games on Computer ... not on consoles
          Same.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

My first console was a NES, closely followed by a GameBoy.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

My first was a NES, which my parents bought me for my tenth birthday. These were the games of my childhood: http://nintendo8.com/toplist/more/

Comment

An Atari 2600 clone with several dozen builtin games. River Raid and Pyramid War were the best.
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

My first gaming console was PS1. I still have this gaming console and in my free time i love to play games on this gaming console.

musicgameslist.com

Comment

My first gaming console was SEGA SG-1000.

Comment

My first gaming console was Sega Genesis Screenshots i was play lot of games on it..

Comment

My first gaming console was PS 1. Still i have this gaming console.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdawn View Post
                          My first gaming console was PS 1. Still i have this gaming console.
                          I'm too

Comment

Atari 2600 in ~1982.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Atari 2600 competitor.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X