Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNES

Comment

My first and only game console was Wii, only bought it to have a "party machine". My wife, friends and me often play some quick easy wii games together. My wife and friends are not exactly gamers, even wii games can be too advanced for them

Never been interested in consoles, never had any wish to own any. All the good games are released for PC and all games that I play are better to play on a PC
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

For me it's Ps3 played so many games on this. Tekken 3 was my favorite on this console.

Comment

My first gaming console was SEGA Sg-1000. That was a good experience.

Comment

Hi am Susan
            Guys My first game was Xbox console with "Controller S", manufactured by Microsoft. My father gave me on my 9 birthday...... that time i was so excited....

Comment

Pong, 1977

Comment

Sega was my first console. Sonic 1 was my first ever game.

Comment

Nintendo Family Computer.

Comment

Famicom? The Japanese version of NES?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

This one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	magnavoxodyssey400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	9101501
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Family Computer of Nintendo Entertainment System.

Comment

Commadore 64.
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Commodore 64 for the win! hahaha. You have been a gamer for a long time, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonNorin View Post
                              Family Computer of Nintendo Entertainment System.
                              Those are two different systems, which is why I ask. First is the Japan only original of what became the second on release in Europe and America. I had NES as my first too, I miss those early days of childhood.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonNorin View Post
                                Commodore 64 for the win! hahaha. You have been a gamer for a long time, buddy.
                                that and the Apple II.

I remember playing Mario Bros on a monochrome monitor and constantly trying to remember which one I was. I didn't even know Mario and Luigi were red and green respectively until I finally got a copy of Mario Bros on Commadore.

Load "Mario Bros."
                                Run

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X