Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 2012

Nintendo's conference happened.

From what I can see, they announced that the internet now exists and they have something called "Miinverse" or something. Online play.

They also showed off their "pro" WiiU controller, which looks like a hilariously bad photoshop?

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

That doesn't look familiar at all.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Holy Crap at 'Watch Dogs', a Ubisoft offering:

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Nintendo's conference is today. The other was a net cast pre E3 video.

One of the games confirmed is a zombie game from (IIRC) Ubisoft, called Zombi U. It's seemingly a remake of a game from the 80s.

Zombi is an icon-driven arcade adventure computer game. It was Ubisoft's first publication, released when the company was established in 1986.[1]

The original Amstrad CPC version was programmed by Yannick Cadin, S L Coemelck, with graphics by Patrick Daher and music by Philippe Marchiset.[2]
        It was re-released in 1990, with ports developed for the ZX Spectrum (by Geoff Phillips, Colin Jones and Steve Chance), Commodore 64 (Jean Noel Moyne, Laurent Poujoulat, Jean Francois Auroux[3]), Amiga (Alexander Yarmitsky[4]), Atari ST and DOS.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Yeah, I saw the Watch Dogs preview yesterday. It looks like GTA, Deus Ex, and Assassins Creed had a sexy, sexy baby. Definitely one to keep an eye on.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
          X