Theme Hospital now available on gog.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theme Hospital now available on gog.com

Along with some other Bullfrog classics (Populous: The Beginning).

Had never played it before, but had heard a lot about it. Been waiting for this day. Pretty funny game, quite addictive.

My personal favorite Bullfrog game, Startopia, is not yet available, but probably only a matter of time now.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    Along with some other Bullfrog classics (Populous: The Beginning).

Had never played it before, but had heard a lot about it. Been waiting for this day. Pretty funny game, quite addictive.

My personal favorite Bullfrog game, Startopia, is not yet available, but probably only a matter of time now.
    I feel terrible for the people who made the open-source theme hospital remake. http://code.google.com/p/corsix-th/

Comment

Yaaaay!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I always mix those Hospital Managers up, is this the one where the Main Attribute of Nurses is Breast size and for Doctors the Golf Handicap? Or the other one?
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

It should be what kind of hospital? Maybe it like the hospital. We should do something to open a hospital.

Comment

Theme Hospital was fun. I read in a faq somewhere that using a consultant-level doctor in the initial GP room would automatically identify what treatment a patient would need, meaning you could ignore researching and building the diagnosis branch of rooms and just work on researching and building the treatment rooms. To a certain extent it worked, and indeed I did finish the game using this method, but OTOH I found that I was getting a lot less income that way than I did building every building and using low-skilled doctors to diagnose patients. I never bothered playing through again to test which method was better.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is the game was only worth playing through once?
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
            X