No announcement yet.

E3 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"For one thing" means it isn't the sole criterion.

Comment

Is Team Fortress violent? It's a bunch of cartoon characters.

Doom looks awfully cartoonish in retrospect.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I personally am looking forward do TES5 Skyrim. I enjoyed Oblivion so if they make an improved Oblivion I will be happy.
        Quendelie axan!

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Is it safe to assume that the system requirements for Skyrim will be fairly low because it will be available for consoles too?

I certainly hope that they enable better graphics for the PC but I doubt they will put in the effort.
            Last edited by Sir Og; June 13, 2011, 10:38.
            Quendelie axan!

Comment

I know that higher resolution textures would involve work, but is it really a lot more effort to allow for greater draw distances and similar tweaks?
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I stumbled upon an interview with someone who works on the game and he said that PCs will enjoy higher resolution and anti-aliasing benefits.
                Quendelie axan!

Comment

Will be the most amazing game, I hope the PS3 comes down in price this year.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

EVE? What?
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Dust 514

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                      X