Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal 2

Mother****ing awesome so far.

If anyone wants to try co-op after I finish the single player campaign, let me know.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

I dunno. It's good, very good, but it's not something... refreshing, like Portal. Unless the moment that will fell me like a haymaker it still ahead.
    I'm willing to co-op, but I'm not sure my gaming hours match yours.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I'll play coop with you (once I get the game). I think we're only a timezone or two away.
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Just finished the single player campaign. Wow. That was fun as ****. Hilarious, brain-twisting, probably the most fun I've had with a computer game since the original Portal.

I am game for co-op if anyone is interested.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I have just finished this game. It was amazing. I enjoyed a lot playing this game.

Comment

Really?

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You start off learning basic navigation and then move on to transporting objects and experimenting with more complex moves, like jumping off a ledge into a portal below in order to fling yourself across the room.

Comment

$10 for 15 more hours
                "

Comment

I have just finished this game. It is very difficult to play, but i like this game......

Comment

The bots are having a conversation...
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

All three of them?
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Portal 2 is mine all time favorite Game and Like to play this game so much.....This game has different levels and Concepts rather than other games....have Played the first parts of this game and Now playing the second part of the game..Good Game This is..
                        Last edited by smayragrace; June 10, 2012, 06:51.

Comment

Can someone please explain to me how they work? Did some Nigerian sit there writing these posts? To what purpose? Or is it auto-generated? Still, why?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                            Can someone please explain to me how they work? Did some Nigerian sit there writing these posts? To what purpose? Or is it auto-generated? Still, why?
                            Our computer overlords must first learn to express their demands, before they crush us. That way they can feel vindicated when they destroy their masters.

Also Portal 2 co-op was a really good couch co-op game. Although it wasnt until the last chapter that the puzzles became really tricky
                            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Working...
                            X