X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ IV complete for 6 bucks

On steam.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

I hate Steam for this. Games that I have no intention of buying... when they're 6 or 5 bucks or something, it's hard to resist. I see Battlefield Bad Company 2 is 6 bucks as well but I need to restrain myself

There's so many games I have yet to finish and I always feel like I need to get my money's worth and play a game at least 100 hours... just the mentality you should have when you're used to buying a game or two a year but ****... 6 bucks?!
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I love this about Steam. Buy two or three game for less than 10 bucks each, and if one of them is decent then you come out ahead.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Just in case someone here doesn't have Civ IV yet.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I didn't.

I'm actually more of a Call to Power guy

Comment

You got it now though, right? BTS is definitely worth 6 bucks.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

It's okay. There's a lot of ahistorical things I don't like about the Civ series in general though that ruin my enjoyment.

Comment

Working...
              X