Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What upcoming games are you looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What he said isn't even true. I only saw them in the waiting room of a doctor's office. Everybody had Gameboys in the early 90s. Tiger was for the broke ass niglets.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Word

Never owned a Tiger game in my life, but I knew all kinds of trailer trash with them.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

My power rangers one was a treat. My mother made sure I understood it was very expensive.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Expensive? Compared to what, a box of Cheerios?
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I am waiting of Halo 4. Because it's previous parts are fantastic, so i am expecting Halo for will also fantastic.............

Comment

Wait Wait Wait Firefly MMO?

Never heard of that, is it for real? Details anyone?
              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

The dev, developing both firefly and Buffy as MMOs, closed down recently.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                  Had not AP already made intelligent posts, I'd say he were a bot.

Anyway, I look forward to Crusader Kings II right now, probably some other coming too, but I like my list short. I play few games, only each of them a lot.
                  Was Crusader Kings 2 any good?

Currently when I want an epic SP game, I am more inclined for paradox than firaxis.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                    What he said isn't even true. I only saw them in the waiting room of a doctor's office. Everybody had Gameboys in the early 90s. Tiger was for the broke ass niglets.
                    We got a NES and Sega in the mid90s, and I saved up and bought a PS right before FF7.

On the other hand, we had a computer since before I can remember (the first one I remember was an AT&T!).

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                      Was Crusader Kings 2 any good?

Currently when I want an epic SP game, I am more inclined for paradox than firaxis.

JM
                      CK2 is the most stable, fun and issue free PI game at launch, ever. Few bugs, no serious ones. Solid gameplay, much fun. I think it says something that I'm still playing it extensively after months of testing. The devs don't give sales numbers, but they have said that this is their fastest selling game ever. Usually the forums are full of complaints on bugs and bad balancing, crashes and such. This time, the most "serious" complaint the first two days that I saw, was that the troop animation was not right in regards to arm-feet coordination. I kid thee not. I seriously doubted that this day would ever come, that a PI release was smooth from day one. In my opinion the most glaring issue atm is the crusade mechanic not working as well as it should and big realms being too stable.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                        The dev, developing both firefly and Buffy as MMOs, closed down recently.
                        I see Thanks.
                        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
                        X