Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Elder Scrolls confirmed? Danish journalist might have done a scoop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Elder Scrolls confirmed? Danish journalist might have done a scoop.

I came across this article from the Norwegian gaming site Gamer.no. This is the google translated version of the article:

New Elder Scrolls confirmed?
    Danish journalist to have been unusually lucky. PC / PS3 / X360

JOACHIM FROHOLT, yesterday, 10:36, 36 COMMENTS

The Danish edition of Eurogamer claims that one of their staff apparently had very good luck on a flight. He should have been placed behind a person who, according to the site involved in the development of the next Elder Scrolls role-playing game from Bethesda.

This person was apparently the official game documents and should have disclosed that the new game is a direct continuation of the events of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

He should not have said much about the game's content, but mentioned something about a "Dragon Lord" and "Blades". The latter is an intelligence organization in the Tamriel Empire, which we have been working for the previous games in the series.

It should also have said that Bethesda these days working with actors who read the voices in the game, which in this case suggests that the development is nearing the end (when the missions and dialogues at any time must be in place before the actors involved).

This matches to the extent of information we have. In August it emerged that Bethesda's RPG studio has two different games in production, and that one has been in development for two years.

Todd Howard, the producer at Bethesda, revealed then that the first game was soon to be published. In addition, he claimed that when the game was first announced, would wait until it came out to be relatively short:

- What I can say is that the time from when you hear about the game until it actually goes on sale will be the shortest ever for one of our games. Development has come very far. When we first show that, we come to see much - because there is much to see now, "he said.

Source: http://gamer.no/artikler/74354/nytt-...lls-bekreftet/
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Who, exactly, would this surprise?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If surprising news were all that was written, almost no news would be made.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Surprising news is all that should be written. We've too many "journalists" who just spam.

It's not news if everyone knows it.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Everyone "knew" it would come as in it was the only thing that made sense. No one knew it as such. Anyhow, did you know the details we got? Not many, but not known.

Comment

We got no details.

Comment

Well, as some of you might have noticed, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has been confirmed. Not much is known yet, other than that it involves stone dragons waking up, and them fearing no one, except ONE person. Anyone up to guess who that is?

Comment

My mother-in-law
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                X