Age of Empires III is $0.10 (10 cents!) today (Nov 21) only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Empires III is $0.10 (10 cents!) today (Nov 21) only

Experience the new generation of games and entertainment with Xbox. Explore consoles, new and old Xbox games and accessories to start or add to your collection.

Grab it.

It's even the Complete Collection...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

What's in the CC that wasn't in the original? ****, I barely even remember the original, other than it being fairly unrememberable...
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

The WarChiefs expansion: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_..._The_WarChiefs
      Asian Dynasties expansion: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_...sian_Dynasties
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well, ****. 10 cents? Doesn't matter how stale the gameplay, I'm pretty sure I can get 10 cents worth of enjoyment out of this.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Damnit, I missed this. AoE3 is a lot of fun. But I'm not willing to pay $40 for it.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Apparently it was pretty successful:

AGE OF EMPIRES SALES INFORMATION:
            During the Age of Empires III sale, we temporarily ran out of game keys. New keys have now been added to the system and if you purchased the game during the sales period, your account will be assigned a key the next time you go to 'View Game Keys' on the 'Downloads' tab of the Games for Windows Marketplace Client.
            Now if Fallout 3 GOTY edition would go on sale, I may purchase it.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Damnit. I spent $40 on it a few months ago and on discs. This was a downloaded version? oh well.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
              X