Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best iPhone Games?

So I got a used iPhone recently (3G).

I wanted a smart phone, I didn't want to pay 400$ for it.... so used was good (and I didn't have a phone after I was robbed).

I got Battle for Wesnoth, so my long time strat game is handled. I could use advices for jrpg, puzzle, timewaster, short time strat type games...

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Angry Birds, duh.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Isn't there a Final Fantasy game?

iTunes music store sucks for browsing. You can't find ****. There are much better search/browse technologies around and I don't understand why Apple isn't using them.
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Angry Birds and Plants versus Zombies are the two to start with.

You can get the first two Monkey Island games for next to nothing as well.

Comment

Mr aaaaaaaaah and bejeweled are my two very favs... LOVE my iphone!
          Let's just get there; we can talk details later.

Comment

According to my knowledge following are best games.

- NFS Swift
            - Titanic
            - Ice Hockey
            - Angry Bird
            - Ice Truck

Comment

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Frogger, and Tetris

Comment

Definitely Settlers of Catan.

I also like the Risk-like game called Conquest (its free!) Monopoly, and of course CivRev.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Nostromo View Post
                    Isn't there a Final Fantasy game?
                    Thanks for saying this. Because of this I looked up and the whole first Final Fantasy game is available. I've played it before on NES and on emulator years later, but never made it particularly far. Perhaps now I'll finish the damn thing!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Weird, I can't find Settlers of Catan on the iTunes store. Well, not that weird. Never can find anything on that damn store...

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                        Thanks for saying this. Because of this I looked up and the whole first Final Fantasy game is available. I've played it before on NES and on emulator years later, but never made it particularly far. Perhaps now I'll finish the damn thing!
                        That game was such a grind fest. Once I finished it, I never touched it again. Because of it, it took a long time for me to eventually play FF II (JP IV), which I loved.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yea, that's true. I still want to finally get the damn thing finished!

The iphone version has some small differences though. The graphics have a big overhaul (very good), and there is a small change to battle that is extremely good to see. In the original when you had two characters attack the same enemy, and the first character killed the enemy, then the second character would attack air and it'd say "ineffective". Now, like all other FF games, the second character will attack the next enemy in line. Soooo much better. That was always the most frustrating part of the original.

Comment

How about Inifinity Blade or the Space ship game?

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

CivRev is for Iphone or Ipad only?

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                              X