No announcement yet.

Minecraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although the thread was bumped by the spambot, I do have something interesting to mention- Minecraft is rapidly moving towards Beta and a price increase. So if you're interested in getting it at the discounted price, I'd recommend buying before mid-January if not before then (it all depends on how much time is taken off by Notch around the Holidays).
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I created a new world and spawned next to a huge stone mesa. "That's where I'm going to build my house!" thought I and started punching trees. Almost immediately I fell into a cave. I've stripped it of every useful resource and even shovelled the beach to get some sand for my glass windows. With the furnace a-smelting, I decided to dig down from the lowest point of the cave to hopefully get some diamonds for a pick to mine out my obsidian with. Around two dozen blocks down, I found the ****ing Mammoth Cave. I've spent two hours in it, and I'm completely lost. My temporary trunk is filled with so many buckets of waterfall I'll need to carve a staircase back up to get it all out, I have iron, gold, coal, redstone aplenty, I just want to explore every corner of this cave and find the place where I dug down into it to get out.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Zero punctuation meets minecraft http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...2680-Minecraft

Zero punctuation has very funny games reviews videos, well worth checking out Yahtzees other videos if you like games
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

In another world I built a narrow spiral staircase to the top of the world. I then decided to dig the same staircase down to the bedrock. When I finished, I found out that I ****ed up: to dig one, you dig 2h plus one down, the dig 2h, then turn. What I did was 2h, then 2h+1, then turn, so my steps wouldn't fit. When I hopped back up to the surface, I also found out that I shifted the whole underground part by one block, and now EVERYTHING was wrong with it. Now I'm too frustrated to fix it.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty View Post
            Zero punctuation meets minecraft http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...2680-Minecraft

Zero punctuation has very funny games reviews videos, well worth checking out Yahtzees other videos if you like games
            quality
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

"This is like Zelda meets 'There Will be Blood'"
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

"Two: Give yourself a project, you have to find your own entertament." Guy holding the blueprint of willy... Excellent review.

Comment

I love Minecraft!

If any of you guys want to play multiplayer, let me know. I'll join a server with you guys!

I love trapping animals and then releasing lava on them.

die sheep!
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Been playing this game in beta version.. I love this game..

Comment

I haven't played in a long time. Checked the wiki lately and there's been a lot of new stuff added. However, I was a bit disappointed to see that there's an endgame now.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

After reading this thread, I'm thinking I might want to give Minecraft a try. The iBuyPower desktop I have should be able to handle larger worlds.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Well honestly I do actually have a Minecraft server going. I mainly did it for my dad and nephew who are really into the game and wanted a place to work together. If you're interested in checking it out let me know and I'll send you the details.

Comment

Minecraft is also my one of the most favorite games. It become very popular games in very short timespan. It is interesting game which provide user customisation option various features than another games.

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty View Post
                              Ive seen minecraft run on 2 computers that can only run old games. Its in java, and while the older and graphiccard less computer had to have the draw distance turned down it still run the game and was playable on it.
                              Would my PC with 2.8 Mhz processor and 4.0 GB RAM be enough for optimal performance? I've read a couple reviews where someone mentioned that the game being Java-based means the PC will heat up quite a bit, and hog the processor/memory.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I never should've bought the Xbox version of Minecraft. This **** is like Krokodil.

Comment

Working...
                                X