Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Knights of Honor' and 'Europa 1400 Gold'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Knights of Honor' and 'Europa 1400 Gold'.

I just bought Europa 1400 and also Knights of Honor.
    While browsing the net while waiting for them to be delivered I have found that they both use SecuRom.

So, I guess I won't be installing them unless anyone knows how I can use them without installing that malware on my computer.

Knights of Honor doesn't use any DRM at all, at least not on GamersGate: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-PDX02/knights-of-honor

It's listed as "DRM Free".
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'll have to look into it some more then.

I bought the disk version and many internet sites say that it uses SecuRom.

Comment

Maybe the disc version has it, but the GG version surely hasn't. Might be your local publisher.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

I'm downloading it now. !/2 price sale!

It seems the disk version has securom and then the last patch removes the securom check (but securom may still be left on the computer) so that lets GG offer it without securom.

I decided to play it safe and get the GG version.

Thanks for letting me know about it.

Comment

No problem.

Comment

Working...
            X