Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metro 2033?

Anyone play it?

It looks good but a lot of reviews seem to indicate that the game is broken.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

I faunt it hilarioos vet in ve treiler evrivun spouk wiv en owfentik Rushen ecktsent, like vey vernt evin truyink.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Onodera:

You can play it in Russian with English subtitles (and it is the suggested way to play). You got to give credit to the designers for including the Russian dialogue option.

According to its Facebook page, Metro 2033, the upcoming post-apocalyptic FPS from 4a Games, will feature a full (optional) Russian voiceover track with equally optional English subtitles. Seeing as how Metro 2033 is set in Russia, this option could really add to the game's atmosphere, granted you don't mind reading subtitles -- or hey, maybe you even speak Russian. It's a shame other games developed by foreign studios and set in foreign countries so often neglect authentic language options when localized for North America. Yes, Yakuza, we're looking at you.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
      X