Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ogre Wars at GameOgre.com

Hi.

I am new in the All Other Games forum. I usually post in the Alpha Centauri forum.

I looked at the subforums, but none of them seem the correct one for this post. The moderators should move this post if there is a more suitable location.

I would like to highly recommend Ogre Wars at GameOgre.com Free MMORPG Forums. I even wrote a beginner's manual for the game.

I joined the game at the end of July and played until the beginning of April. I found it to be very fast paced (you get new resources every 15 minutes) with good players. The administrator of the game, ogreman, cares deeply about the game's balance and is constantly looking for ways to make the game more interesting.

It was very similar to the ForumCiv game discontinued at WPC except that it did not allow for the transfer of units or gold.

I found it very addictive and the other players congenial (although some of them got upset when my team decisively beat all the other teams resulting in a unanimous consensus to restart the game).

I can recommend Ogre Wars at GameOgre.com without reservation.

regards,
    vyeh
    Last edited by vyeh; May 29, 2010, 04:19.
    Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

This is the right forum - and nice to get an advert for a game not posted by a bot.

Comment

I'd rather call it a recommendation. There is a great bunch of players. While the game has simple mechanics, the ability of players or nations to team up makes it interesting.
      Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Working...
      X