No announcement yet.

The next game you're buying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought For The Glory, and have set New Super Mario Bros. Wii on my wish list for Christmas.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'm planning to have Assasin's Creed II or CoD: Modern Warfare 2...
      but maybe one after the other...I've waited for this games to be released
      and then now...I really can't decide..

Modern Warfare 2 exceeded the sales of GTA IV on it's first week..
      really record breaking....

"It's so good to be true"
      dressup games | dress up games | dress up

Comment

I'm getting both. Currently playing MW2 online, which is excellent, and a strong contender for GotY.

Comment

I'm not playing MW2 at the moment because the people who think it's a strong contender for GOTY are the same sexless wankers on Xbox Live that call everyone a ******, never brush their teeth (that's code for THEY ARE BRITISH), and think playing the same game every year makes it a 'strong contender for GotY'.). Grow up, move on people.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You're the dork for using terms like GOTY. Wake up, cracker, there's no such thing. GOTY varies by what ****** review site you visit, all of which are comprised of douchebags who literally spend their lives playing this crap.

I am American and have sex often.

Comment

I AM USING THE BRITISH PERSON'S TERM SO AS TO NOT CONFUSE.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                I'm not playing MW2 at the moment because the people who think it's a strong contender for GOTY are the same sexless wankers on Xbox Live that call everyone a ******, never brush their teeth (that's code for THEY ARE BRITISH), and think playing the same game every year makes it a 'strong contender for GotY'.). Grow up, move on people.
                I'm sorry - I didn't realise you were still mad about your failed prediction on reactions to MW2.

Comment

Cataclysm

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I may buy Dragon Age, but will definitely be getting Mass Effect 2 in January.
                    Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

Dragon Age although I've also just bought Gothic 2 Gold as a download as I couldn't get my CDs to play.

Comment

I preordered EU3:HttT the other day.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

EU 3 with all expansions included is teh awesome
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I just got done ordering a copy of Forge of Freedom online.

I can't wait to kick Confederate ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              F-117A Stealth Fighter
                              The NES game?

Comment

I pick up my copy of Forge of Freedom today, after work.

Comment

Working...
                                X