No announcement yet.

What is your ALL-Time Favourite game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are many puzzle games online, and I spend hours playing them. I like tio play Jewel Quest, Collapse, Bounce Out and Bejeweled--which are some of the most popular puzzlegames. Before playing make sure your PC fit's the requirements of the game otherwise you won't be able to play it properly.
    Examples of Games

Comment

I like to playing NFS Most Wanted. The game just keeps getting better. I must say, however, I don't actually play that much overall. Less then 5-6 hours a week . Can't wait for classes to be over in a few weeks. I think it is a fabulous game. Every one should play this game.
      psp battery

Comment

Civ all. SMAC, X-com, CTP 1 & 2, F-117, RoN,.

Comment

Originally posted by KaiserIsak View Post
          It is a difficult question. My favorite rpg is Final Fantasy VI, favorite adventure is the legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past, favorite turnbased strategy civ2 (even if i do play civ4 more these days), favorite realtime strategy is Europa Universalis II (even if its feel is very turnbased), and favorite point 'n' click is Monkey Island 2. However, if i would have to go with just one game, i think it would have to be good old Super Mario World for the snes. This game is the pinnacle of the Mario-series, and it is just so easy to pick up and play and have fun with at all times. I also loved how the map worked by having large parts of the game only playable after uncovering the various secrets in the levels. The only sad part about super mario world is that there was no real sequel. Well, untill now that is. Hopefully New Super Mario Bros for the Wii can be just that - the real Super Mario Bros 5 that we (or at least I) have been waiting for since 91.
          Maybe I'm getting old, but I've found Super Mario Bros Wii to be hard as hell. Plus, it is a Super Mario World clone, but with all the fun stuff removed.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            Maybe I'm getting old, but I've found Super Mario Bros Wii to be hard as hell. Plus, it is a Super Mario World clone, but with all the fun stuff removed.
            You're probably getting old, its not that difficult I found that only a few levels were really challenging, however quite a few of the star coins were difficult to find and/or get. But i definitely agree that SMW is the better game, however NSMBW is still a solid and very fun plattformer in my opinion. Just not as good as the great game that is Super Mario World.

Comment

My favorite game is Portal 2 game. I played this game for many time & want to play again & again. This game is the best game of 2011..................

Comment

Recetear, definitely.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Civ4 > Civ2 > 007 Goldeneye > NES Tecmo Bowl

Comment

I like Angry Birds, Ninja Fruits

Comment

Working...
                    X