Borderlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borderlands

Anyone paid attention to this game? Look pretty neat.

Action-RPGs like Diablo meets FPS with a great co-operative play.

Here's a preview: http://pc.ign.com/articles/102/1024765p1.html

This really game on my radar when I saw it's much cheaper in Canada if you pre-order or get on launch day at Best Buy, Future Shop, or Walmart...like Batman Arkham Asylum was: $39 for the Xbox 360/PS3 versions (still $54 for PC). That's $30 off.

Comes out on Tuesday.

Last edited by Asher; October 19, 2009, 21:50.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Saving my cash for Tropico 3, and Mass Effect 2 come January. Lemme know how it is.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

54-39 does not equal 30 you ******.
      Last edited by Wiglaf; October 19, 2009, 21:23. Reason: asher is a RETARD

Comment

It's $69.99 for Xbox 360/PS3 versions. $39.99 is $30 off.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Yeah I have seen this, it looks really interesting.
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Playing this with the SO on the PC.

Tremendous fun!

Comment

Any specific reason why you went for the PC version? This game seems perfectly suited for the 360 + Live.
              Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Because I want to play with the SO, and splitscreen isn't as good your own screen. And I'm not buying another 360 + HDTV + sound system + copy of the game + XBL Gold account to do that on our own.

Comment

Is the game any fun when you play it alone, that is not co-opting with someone?
                  Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

It could be, I suppose, in the same way Diablo would be.

Far more fun with people, especially those you know. Other friends are getting it on the PC soon, too. Can't wait.

Comment

I got it for the PC. My Gamespy ID is Grinch024, if anybody wants to play.

It's a good game, kind of like what Hellgate: London should have been. Right now I've got a level 11 Soldier.
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Game is great but not terribly long (has some replayability though so is good value). Pick it up if you like diablo or fps/rpg sci fi settings. But for the love of god play it co op with someone, over voice chat, so you can laugh at them as you steal all the loot after they fall off the roof trying to reach the big chest

I came here wondering if anyone had anything to say about the DLC
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Working...
                        X