Forza 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza 3

I guess no surprises that I'm really looking forward to the sequel to the best driving game ever, and one of my favourite games of all time.

Initial reviews are in - running at a rather nice 94 at metacritic at the moment.

Copy has arrived - and I've a fair bit of time this weekend.

Comment

Please, don't everyone post at once.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I've just drawn level with your inFamous thread.

Comment

how is it after a weekend of driving? I am grabbing my copy tomorrow.

Comment

I'm grabbing something else tomorrow if you catch my drift,

Comment

Originally posted by gjramsey View Post
              how is it after a weekend of driving? I am grabbing my copy tomorrow.
              A mixture, but mainly good. The new tracks are great, and the physics are definitely improved and more realistic. It's easier to drive cars now but just as hard to drive them fast. There's more flexibility around the assists - you can turn off ABS and TCS now without gimping the car. You can actually run marginally faster times without them on in many cars, but it takes skill. So I think they've managed to create something that is quite accessible whilst catering to the serious crowd.

The downside is that the career mode is still a little soulless (like Forza 2). So those just in for the SP (not hotlapping or MP) might not be as happy. And the MP lobby system doesn't at present allow a host to select tracks in public games, which was a key part of Forza 2. They should fix this though I think.

Comment

Working...
              X