Wolfenstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfenstein

I started playing the new one a few days ago. It's nice and all, but I am generally disappointed. I am getting tired of these stories and teamwork bull****. I just want to go in and non-stop kill from A to B, no stopping for ****, no mission updates, no cutscenes, because it just keeps breaking the immersion, there is no sense that I am stuck out there alone, trying to find the end. I don't like having contact with the outside world, each fighting area feels pre-setup, nothing is surprising, I never get lost anymore, I used to get terribly lost in the old games such as Heretic and the later parts of Doom II and I enjoyed the satisfaction of finding your way out of that maze. These new games don't have that anymore, I feel like I am being babysitted everywhere I go with all this teamwork ****.

It's not half-lifey anymore.
    be free

fail
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Amazing, even Apolyton recognized your post was a failure and censored it as such.
      be free

Comment

I like how Wolfenstein isn't Half-Lifey anymore. That was cute.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

ewww Asher is coming on to me
          be free

Comment

Arr mein Leben!

Finally a WW2 Shooter with innovative Weapons =)
            Disintegrating Enemies looks quite awesome, although on the downside i have to say the Game itself is quite short. Finishable in one Night.

The Game itself is basically a railwayshooter, deriving from the Main Pathway holds few benefits ( more Ammo, Flanking MG Positions, unlock secrets).
            Easy to distinguish Bad from Good Guys ( OR IS IT???)

Wolfenstein
            Endfight in Alternate Dimension HL-Style
            Special Powers Crysis-Style
            No Quicksave
            Flamethrower
            German Resistance
            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
            X