dead 360 :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dead 360 :(

e74, thankfully covered under the 3 year warranty.

not sure what happened, tried to download the fallout 3 dlc for the day and machine freezes, and that's that. Tried both hdmi (2 cables) and the av cable, no dice. curiously when I have just the power connected, I don't get the one red light.

It's probably because you jack off a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
      It's probably because you jack off a lot
      qft

Comment

Mine should have broken years back then.

Comment

If it's any consolation I wish I had e74, so I could send mine back too.

Comment

yeah, i went from 100% reliability to zippola thanks to 100+degree houston heat and humidity. good times. I'd rather have that than a slow decline.

Comment

xbox received. works well thus far, took a bit to get the system to allow downloads. free month of live included.

1 week, not bad, not bad at all. just enough time to give my wii some love.

Comment

We're in the middle of a heat wave. Maybe I should leave my 360 on and see what happens.

Or I could just put it in the oven.

Comment

DP
                  Last edited by DrSpike; July 1, 2009, 15:37.

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel View Post
                    xbox received. works well thus far, took a bit to get the system to allow downloads. free month of live included.

1 week, not bad, not bad at all. just enough time to give my wii some love.
                    Did they send you a new xbox or a refurb? My 360 is about to go out of warranty, debating whether I should try to get it to red ring.
                    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

same one, serials match. I was hoping to get a newer model in return, but mine is pretty quiet.

Comment

Working...
                      X