Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Juggler and why is he a moderator in a forum he's never been in?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to be kidding. A Creationist Christian just took over the administration, a Christian OT moderator is now in place, and now a Christian OG moderator?

GOD.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Christians are obviously the most fair minded of all people, thus they should mods.
      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

You have a brown smudge on your nose.

Hopefully they'll be tolerant like Ming was or I could see a lot of people jumping ship. If they are fair though then they could do quite well.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Has a mod ever needed to step in here(ok the odd warning about talking about 'home of underdog' type sites, cracks etc), to ban someone for something posted?

I think we are probably grown up and civil enough(mostly) to mod ourselves - we try to talk just about games here, not posters(although that does get derailed by a certain poster).

No to mods in other games

Comment

I'd appreciate stronger moderatorship here against personal attacks/insults and very lenient (probably even more so than in the past) for posters simply vehemently disagreeing with each other.

Comment

How often does one need to be here to mod?

Also, I am not a Christian, as far as that goes.
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

nm
                Last edited by DrSpike; May 3, 2009, 07:43.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark View Post
                  Also, I am not a Christian, as far as that goes.
                  It would be a very poor decision to make somebody a mod who mostly posts in this forum to get people to post at another site (quartertothree).
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    It would be a very poor decision to make somebody a mod who mostly posts in this forum to get people to post at another site (quartertothree).
                    Yes.
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

What is quartertothree? Should I care?

Comment

No.

It's a site where a bunch of B-rated game developers combine with the ignorant masses to provide threads which put people to sleep.

Comment

DrSpike is the new moderator of this forum.
                          No need for this thread anymore.
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                          X