Western

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western

Is Outlaws still the best I can do for an old-west gunslinger type of game? Anything else come out since that is as enjoyable?
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Check out Desperados if you fancy a tactical game in that setting.

Comment

I remember a few western shooters from a few years back, but the fact that I can't precisely remember the titles proves that they didn't give me that much of an impression

You could try 'Call of Juarez', might want to check up on some reviews first.
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

'Call of Juarez' - thats the name i couldn't remember.

If you want a cowboy theme/feel you could try the oddworld fps game(strangers wrath i think?). It's not a true western setting so check some reviews to see if it would do. It is a great game mind you.

Comment

I wasn't overly fond of Call of Juarez, though I only played the demo. I still have a copy of Outlaws around someplace.
          Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Quillan View Post
            I wasn't overly fond of Call of Juarez, though I only played the demo. I still have a copy of Outlaws around someplace.
            There are a very small number of FPS games that give me motion sickness for some reason. Having tried the demo, Call of Juarez appears to be one of them.

Besides feeling ill, the load times were completely outrageous. Fallout 3 has spoiled me in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Cid View Post
              If you want a cowboy theme/feel you could try the oddworld fps game(strangers wrath i think?). It's not a true western setting so check some reviews to see if it would do. It is a great game mind you.
              I'm a computer gamer type of guy. No X-Box in the house. Too bad - it looks pretty cool.

Comment

I'm really surprised no one mentioned "Gun."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_(video_game)

I played for more than a while on release, can't remember if I finished though. Very GTA like with a western setting.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                X