• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aanyone experienced the Steam?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I experience it whenever I take a hot shower.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

ELite units a necessary expansion?

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I still havent bought it. The bad news from my reading of the TW sites is that there are many problems still outstanding. The good news is that unlike previous TW versions, CA are continuing to work on and release patches. So it may actually live up to the brilliance of STW and MTW at some point in the future (as opposed to being merely playable if one isnt disgusted by the bugs).
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I bought it off of their website and wish I hadn't. Right now the game is completely broken (the AI won't even load armies into ships to attack or colonize other places) and I really wish I hadn't waste $50 on this game. They're really not showing any sense of urgency in fixing the game either; it might turn out ok after an expansion pack or two but right now it's just crap.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
              I bought it off of their website and wish I hadn't. Right now the game is completely broken (the AI won't even load armies into ships to attack or colonize other places) and I really wish I hadn't waste $50 on this game. They're really not showing any sense of urgency in fixing the game either; it might turn out ok after an expansion pack or two but right now it's just crap.
              The patch for naval landings is out already...

Comment

What steam packagewould you recommedn? Note that I have Rome, but no expansions nor medeival 2?

So there is the package with medeival 2, rome, and empire. And then thre is the package withe empire and it's expansion.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by kittenOFchaos View Post
                  The patch for naval landings is out already...
                  I haven't noticed it doing anything new. There sure aren't any invasions of the New World or India going on.

Comment

You've not noticed anything new since the patch?

Like the fact all the nations are uber-keen on declaring war.

That you'll have next to no money from now on.

Waah!

Comment

After METW2 I vowed never to be fooled again. I am keeping a close watch on this one but as long as the forum users keep on being negative overall i am not putting money over the counter...
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by kittenOFchaos View Post
                        You've not noticed anything new since the patch?

Like the fact all the nations are uber-keen on declaring war.

That you'll have next to no money from now on.

Waah!
                        I have noticed that everyone just loves to declare war on me even if I've done nothing but defend myself all game. Plus, as you say, bankruptcy seems to happen all the time now.

Comment

The new patch is out, which appears to address some of the above concerns.
                          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

That's pretty good.

demande simulation pret personnel en ligne - Pret personnel en ligne et de comparer les meilleurs taux afin de... La demande de prêt personnelen lignedemande simulation pret personnel en ligne
                            Last edited by DrSpike; August 17, 2009, 03:24.

Comment

Working...
                            X