X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrSpike View Post
    He is a leet hacker.
    Now, that woulsd be something.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
      I'm not at liberty to say.
      F*ck, seems like I have to wait until Friday then.

Comment

• Does anybody know if you can get an old ipod video to act like a usb drive and thus be able to play videos from it on the xbox 360, like you can with a regular usb drive?
        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• So, in an attempt to revive this thread, what do guys think about 2010? And where did Lord of the Mark go? I miss the good old console wars wars

Comment

• LOTM went to WePlayCiv.

As for consoles, I think Mario Galaxy 2 will be very important for Wii the next year. Only good games are Nintendo games, and MG2 is the most promising by far on the platform.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• The first Galaxy is actually my favorite this gen, but I am not that excited over the second since it will probably be just more of the same. We will see how innovative they wants to be. However, I am very excited about quite a few Wii-games next year, most notably Metroid Other M and Zelda Wii if it ever comes out. Fragile Dreams and Tales of Graces also looks good, and would rank among my most anticipated games across all plattforms.

Btw, i just had a look at the weplayciv-forum, and the other games forum there were alot more active then this one, and with mostly the same people that used to post here. Why is that so?

Comment

• It's not much more active.

Looking at the first page alone shows you comparable amounts of activity. Looking in the threads themselves will show you that their threads are incomprehensibly dull. Half of them alone are from El Cid and they're the most pointless threads you'll ever see.

"Name that old game"
                "Look at me I fancy myself a game designer!!"
                and about 10 other threads about games so old they're almost public domain.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• PS: Look at the posts in each thread too. Many of their threads have 1 post in them...
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I am actually in the middle of doing that right now, and I agree with you to an extent. Still dont understand why this small community needs a new forum though.

Comment

• They couldn't play with others. Took their ball and tried to make a new home. Failed.

Comment

• Lol, I was thinking something like that had happened. I usually only lurk this 'Other Games'-subforum, so im not so up to date on whats going on elsewhere at 'poly.

Comment

• Specifically, one of their admin issued a death threat here while he was admin and deleted thousands of posts of a poster he didn't like. He had his powers revoked and was banned indefinitely. And then WePlayCiv popped up...where he was given powers.

Comment

• Actually, I got so interested in this hole thing that i did a search for it on the site, and pretty much figured out what you just stated. I am, with my lurking and almost non-existant posting, of course an outsider without all the knowledge, but it seems really strange too me that a guy doing something like that manages to get a lot of the other posters here to move along with him.

Well, enough of that, I guess this is the console war thread after all.

Comment

• Even Hitler had followers.

Comment

• The truth is that Asher drove away the (admittedly already few) active posters we had here with his normal antics. They should have had thicker skins imo, but it's a shame to lose posters when there aren't many left. In particular I miss skewering El Cid's arguments (but in a much nicer way than Asher of course ).

Comment

Working...
                                X