No announcement yet.

The future of PC gaming - 2009 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note that Asher is very much in the minority and most people consider HL2 to be a good game.

It's pretty similar to HL yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark View Post
      Dr Spike, this Other Games forum, sadly, is dead. If you care to discuss Portal with me, you know where to find me.
      It's not an either or you know.

It's worth keeping an eye on here now that I have some small levers to control the personal attacks. I hope you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
        DrSpike, do your job and kick LOTM on out of here. This is not the first time he's tried to direct posters to leave the site. The post contributed nothing and encouraged people to leave.

only one recourse for you...

He is ruining this site.

Thanks for the advice but I'll decline - people are allowed to talk about posting on other sites, and they are allowed to express their reasons for posting/not posting here. In fact I actively encourage it as I hope it will lead to some stronger rules against people who cause others to leave through their constant bullying.

Comment

• I wouldn't describe LOTM's stalking and attacks on me as bullying. Some people just don't know any better.

In any case, he has left this site to bully elsewhere so we should let the matter rest. I hope we can have some peace now.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I can't imagine LotM ever bullying anyone.

Comment

• You see what you want to see. He has undertaken a massive campaign of politicking and misinformation that has reached many ears and administrators on this site in an attempt to ban me. He tried for years to bully me out of this site, but in the end it is him that left once his bullying did not work. I stood up to the bully, and won.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I know this isn't the positive reinforcement thread but your ability to twist reality is really well developed. Either that or you are a little deluded - I've not quite figured out which it is.

Did you see that episode of South Park where Cartman convinced himself he thought of a joke that became world famous, even though it was all Jimmy's work. I thought of you when I saw that.

Anyways, to make this at least partially on topic why don't you tell Jon why you hate a great game like HL2 so much.

Comment

• I have reported your offensive post to the moderators. I am very hurt.

Comment

Working...
                  X