The new Prince of Persia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Prince of Persia.

He's not a prince, and it isn't really Persia, but the game is fine. The movement controls are a bit choppy, and I still have to grok the combat completely, but I'm liking it.
    Especially now that I have a 24" display.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

You provide no pictures and no background info but a cursory opinion on this 'new Prince of Persia'??

This thread's only purpose is for you to boast about your new 24 inch monitor
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

If he's really the Prince of Persia, shouldn't he spend more time denying the Holocaust or something?
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

It's just not the same:

WILL SMITH IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

ACK !
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Dont be giving hollywood any retarded ideas! You know they are fully capable of doing it!
          :-p

Comment

The new Prince of Persia has got decent but not great reviews. Most seem to be arguing it looks great and is good fun, but the game is overall too easy and will frustrate experienced gamers.

I may pick it up when it's cheap as I loved Sands of Time, which I think is really under-rated.

Comment

It isn't easy, it just doesn't let you lose.
              Remember Another World, where you would die on every screen until you'd mastered the sequence of actions? It's the same, except you are saved from the imminent death every time instead of having to watch your gruesome end.
              Also, I can show you a 1920x1200 screenshot.
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
              X