Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do they still sell the original Fallout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they still sell the original Fallout?

Or, if I wanted to play it, would I have to go the illegal-download route? I'd like to enter the world starting from the beginning, if possible.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Did you check Steam?
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Or eBay?
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Oh, dandy. I think I'll go with the Fallout Collection. Incidentally, what's the difference between Fallout and Fallout: A Post-Nuclear RPG? I thought the latter was just the full title of the former.

EDIT: I really should read the bloody descriptions on Amazon...N/M
        1011 1100

Comment

Considering how old it is you might be able to obtain it for free legally. If not there is always piracy option.
          :-p

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
            Did you check Steam?
            steam is the best place to buy repackaged old games along with new release of franchise.

half life silver/gold/platnium/collector's/mega/ultimate/hardcorefan/elite package ORDER NOW
            :-p

Comment

Just bought it on gog.com for $5.99. It's about a 600MB download and patched to 1.2 Adapted to work on Vista and XP which was my main concern.

Comment

You can download all three for $15 here, well, there.

edit: Interplay has a new website as well.

Comment

I don't think you should play it now, but if you want to you should easily be able to pick up a cheap copy on fleabay.

Comment

Uh, my computer's a POS that can't handle modern games. I don't buy a lot of games. The last one I got was the StarCraft Battle Chest. Oldies but goodies.
                    1011 1100

Comment

the original fallout seems to be available for free and legal (you have to watch an ad each time you login - or well you don't have to WATCH it, you can walk away from your PC while it plays) on Gametap.
                      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Cool! I have FO1 and FO2 both on this old Win95 computer which uses a rollerball mouse. They're great games!
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                        X