Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen Age of Mythology for the DS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen Age of Mythology for the DS?

Hi all!

I was looking what is new in the videogames world, and have just found that there is a new Age of Empries for the DS: Age of Mythology.

The first Age of Empires was so good (in fact the best game I have ever played in DS) that I am considering buying Age of Mythology for Christmas. And my question is... Has anyone already seen it? Will it be a good purchase, at least half as good as the first game was?

Thanks for your answers!
    "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
    "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

The reviews seem to be positive and I liked the first AoE game, so I'll probably give it a go in the new year. Too many games to finish playing first.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I've been playing it for the past few nights, a little like the original with a few change ups to keep it interesting.

Played the tutorial and the first 6 campaign missions and I like it so far.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I haven't seen it in stores yet so I haven't gotten it.

I just bought Chrono Trigger, Sonic, and Populus though so it isn't an immediate need.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Grrr... one annoying thing so far is the enemy God has the power that wipes all your farms off the map. You don't have anything similar. For those who remember the farms surround the wheat tile and you build a mill on the wheat tile, then farms around that.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
          X