Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Alert 3

ARMOURED BEARS!

That aside, although I've only tried a couple of SP missions, I'm liking it a lot. Much more than C&C3 for sure.
    Indifference is Bliss

Desperate to try and get across my brothers at some point and play it, my pc isn't fast enough for it
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Mine is around min specs, but with everything on low it plays OK, at least so far.

Generals on large maps got sluggish in the late game.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It's out? ****, I might have to get this for Christmas...
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

We'll buy it (for the boys) ASAP to avoid any OOS problems, then stash it in the closet until 12-25.
          I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

The coop is kickass.

Comment

Yeah. I'm dying to try it.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by gwillybj
                We'll buy it (for the boys)
                Riiiiight.....

I like the series for the in-game movies - definately makes you want to complete the missions in order to see whats coming next.
                As far as OOS is concerned, didn't think that'd be an issue for this game.

D

Comment

I think the movies are a bit crappy. The new Tanya is also crap. One thing I do miss from teh orginal red alert were the front line maps. Every mision you say the lines move like you just accomplished something.

Interesting new units though
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

The first Red Alert will always be one of my very favorite games. I might try this one, but I don't think it will measure up at all, judging from the previews.
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

The FMV's are great

My roommate and I are still cracking up over his little dialogue in the final Allied mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                        The coop is kickass.
                        How does it work?

Comment

The 'SP' campaign features you and another general at least vs the enemies. It can either be played by someone else or by the AI.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I agree that Old Tanya > New Tanya.

Also, EVA dresses like a tramp.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Is that a plus or minus for you?

I am hoping to influence my family into buying this for me for Christmas. I haven't been interested in the new PC games that have been coming out recently, but this one seems worth my time.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X