X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spore air vehicles contest

Entries are open for the next contest

This contest is a tiny bit different:
    • Each player sends in max 3 air vehicles (send as private message)
    • There should be one of each type (economic, war and religious)
    • When the battle begins, the votings will be economic vs economic, war vs war, etc. There will be one winner for each category

When sending in your entries, you should send in the .png file of the air vehicles (dimensions should be 128x128 for it to work). If the .png file is called 123456789_lrg.png it's probably the wrong file
    You can also send in a direct link to your air vehicles on Spore.com (do not link directly to the .png file)

When the final battles has finished I'll hand out some points to the winner and runner ups (I'll do the same with the U.F.O. contest and all other contest). When the final contest has been held we have a Spore creation contest winner
    Last edited by Adagio; October 12, 2008, 12:02.
    This space is empty... or is it?

Still not too late to enter your air vehicles... so far there's none contestants

Comment

In due time, mon ami, in due time.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Just making sure people see this thread before it falls off the page

Comment

About a week left, still no contestants

Comment

Oh ****, in one week? I thought this was gonna be a while after the spaceship one...
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Space vehicles are much more interesting. The space ship builder is pretty good, although not as good as Gal Civ II.

Hydro

Comment

From now on (unless people object?) a new contest will begin on the 1st of every month. You have 11 days to send in air vehicles for the next contest. When the air vehicle contest voting begins a new contest will begin (giving you 30 days to send in creations for the next contest)

Comment

Because of lack of entries this contest has ended, new contest might start tomorrow, hopefully next contest will be more successful (but then air vehicles are not the most interesting things to create in this game)

Comment

Working...
                  X