Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sports MMO?

Pray tell, do tell me more
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

There's also a Space RTS MMO. I tried to get in on the Closed Beta... still waiting for a response. I'm on their mailing list at least
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Sports MMO
        It's called Empire of Sports. Still in beta. I worked on it for a while but quit because I think (some of) the guys doing it are crazy. I know it was supposed to be released in Europe and China to begin with.
        Check for Empire of Sports, Infront, or even F4 for more info.
        Clash of Civilization team member
        (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
        web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

OK Ill check this out

Im on a quest to find an MMO coming out that actually "different", just to prove a point.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Theres MMO for everything.

Even Hello Kitty has an MMO.
            :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Zero

I want a skills based snadbox type of MMO, based in Middle Earth, please point me in the right direction.

Or a Sci Fi MMO, thats skills based, and a sandbox, and has ambulation, planetary travel, and combat.

Show me the way please.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero

Please don't tell me that's Rule #35. Rule #34 is bad enough.
                Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

DP
                  Last edited by conmcb25; October 31, 2008, 11:14.

Comment

Working...
                  X