Widely Known Square Faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widely Known Square Faces

I have been inspired! Though in an extremely limited form...
    The "Widely known faces" game in the off-topic forum made me think of some fan-art collages I have. I'll post them, you name the people. I, personally, think the art is good enough to identify the games and characters, assuming you are familiar with the games. Hopefully, you all will agree. I'll post all three at once, they aren't filled with many people, and they aren't that difficult. Since there are so few people to identify, one at a time please, let other posters get their +1's.
    Oh, and just so it's clear: These aren't my work.
    Also, for the second and third pics, use the PSX translation, not the PSP, if the names have been changed.

Picture one:

Picture two (different game) :

Picture three: (same game as two)
    You've just proven signature advertising works!

None of them have square faces
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
      ´

Exactly what I thought
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

first pic is entire cast of ff4
        :-p

Comment

McCain is a square.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
            widely known square(soft) faces
            :-p

Comment

This thread is definitely in the running for worst thread evar.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                This thread is definitely in the running for worst thread evar.
                Not possible, you posted in it.
                You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

****. An Asher fan.

That might just be enough to make me stop coming here.
                  be free

Comment

This game should be called "how much of a JRPG geek are you?"

Judging by the posts so far, not much in nearly all cases.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
                      ****. An Asher fan.

That might just be enough to make me stop coming here.
                      It's actually your fault though. Most of the time Asher is easily and effectively portrayed as extreme and biased. But when he's arguing with you he looks like the reasonable one.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

It's actually your fault though. Most of the time Asher is easily and effectively portrayed as extreme and biased. But when he's arguing with you he looks like the reasonable one.
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

A delayed effect, but nice to be appreciated in any case.

Comment

I propose this thread be retitled to "No one knows who these badly drawn people are please help."
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I can make out Tellah from FF4(US=FF2) in the upper left of pic #1, and I think that's Gato, Lucca's bot from Chrono Trigger in the top middle of #3, but either my memory's not what it used to be, or those a bit too chibified :x

Fake edit: Oh, now I can make out more of the FF4 characters, but I really have no idea about the other two. I r fail at SquarePG's :/
                              But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                              PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Working...
                              X