Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spore fairly and accurately reviewed

/me runs from angry Spore fans.

And I thought this'd be Spikie asking me to review Spore.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

That's definitely the most accurate and honest review I've seen so far.

Comment

If all you are after is some kind of 3D art program for 8 years olds Spore is definitely for you. If your holding out for an actual game you get to eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
            If all you are after a shallow yet hilarious review filled with 4 letter words, and at least one mandatory dig at the US and/or its foreign policy, then Yahtzee is for you. If your holding out for an actual review, especially of a game in a genre thats not really what Yahtzee focuses on, you get to eat ****.
            Fixed.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I wouldn't say it's a shallow review. They actually hit on all of the points that make it a crap game. You'll find out in 10 years or so when you finally decide to spring for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by LotC
                I wouldn't say it's a shallow review. They actually hit on all of the points that make it a crap game. You'll find out in 10 years or so when you finally decide to spring for the game.
                Not much chance of that now. This is one game that has turned out definately not to be worthy of the hype.

Plus the draconian DRM....what more can I say.

Asmodean
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by LotC
                  I wouldn't say it's a shallow review. They actually hit on all of the points that make it a crap game.
                  Yes, LotM is allowing the light hearted delivery and style to blind himself to the fact that actually, at its core, Yahtzee has hit the nail on the head.

Comment

After that review, I might just have to buy the game. I hardly understood a word Yahtzee "speedfreak" Croshaw had to say.

The one thing I got from his idiotic diatribe is that he seemd to like "The Sims", which says it all to me.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I don't think he necessarily likes the Sims (which would be a position I could never support of course) - it's more that he acknowledges its undeniable popularity.

Comment

Working...
                      X