Impossible creatures...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible creatures...

I'll be willing to bet that you can't recreate this big guy.

Or perhaps create something to take him on...

Please note, he was actually deleted from the EA server for being too uber. And not by an admin either. It was automatic. The game will let you create these creatures, and you can even use them to play the single-player game. It will not however let you spread them to other people's games. Mainly because this guy could probably take on an epic creature single handedly. Who knows what would happen if he was epicised.

PNG file for importing:
    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

I took on an epic single-handedly without cheating or ubering. Took forever with a lvl-5 spitter but I was able to keep my distance.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Fair enough... But can you recreate my creature, or something similar?
      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Can't recreate him but my tribes will befriend him and sick 'em on the epics!
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
        X