mighty bomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mighty bomb

I had the ability of 'mighty bomb' which is like a super nuke. You drop one on another city and they surrender.

A bit too unbalanced because I just dropped them everywhere instead of trying to build 'normal' armies...

and nobody else had this bomb or in any case didn't use it...

The fourth weapon is always the "end game" weapon. Drop it and every other city will surrender to you immediately. You only need 60,000 sporebucks to build it too.

It's bloody stupid since you can get the four cities on your starting continent then just sit and wait till you collect 60,000 sporebucks then activate the end game weapon. And that becomes easy to do since if your first build of the phase is a ship you can capture all land spice on your continent and all (maybe miss one) sea spice.

Comment

You obviously played as warmongering carnivores.

The economic route lets you buy all the cities. The price goes down, the less cities left to buy. Plus you must have a minimum number of cities before it'll let you use it.

The Religious route has a similar option, but I've never used it. I've not played the Warlord route, so I don't know exactly what restrictions are there.

It might be worth pointing out that this is for the Civ phase, because I wanted to know about the 'mighty bomb' of space when I saw the thread title
      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Working...
      X