Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate this game.... but I also can't get away from it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate this game.... but I also can't get away from it?

Somebody slap me, I don't know what's wrong. I don't like the cuteness, I don't like the simplicity of each stage, yet I have a strange yearning to play it after work.

Is it because I like what I have created and want to see if it can succeed?

100 points to the first person who can identify where my Spaceship is from.
    Attached Files
    be free

Re: I hate this game.... but I also can't get away from it?

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
    Somebody slap me, I don't know what's wrong. I don't like the cuteness, I don't like the simplicity of each stage, yet I have a strange yearning to play it after work.
    Yeah, I've been logging on after work everyday this week to put in some time at Cell and Creature phases. The Cell phase is fun in that I've been trying different tactics, such as equipping my creature with poison and then luring the bigger creatures in behind me into one of those sliptstreams where the creature quickly succumbs to my poisons.

Is it because I like what I have created and want to see if it can succeed?
    I think you are hitting the nail right on the head here. Generally speaking, in Creature phase I'm seeing I have several weapons, and the quicker I can mash the buttons for these the quicker I can kill my enemies. This isn't the type of game I typically get in to. However I keep playing, keep exploring, making new allies, extincting other species, and I keep mashing buttons, and the only reason I can figure is because its like you say, because I created the creature and I want it to succeed.

D

Comment

Re: I hate this game.... but I also can't get away from it?

100 points to the first person who can identify where my Spaceship is from.
      I'll take a shot: Flight Of The Navigator? At least, that's what it reminds me of.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Good boy DRoseDARs
        be free

Comment

Ugh... That film mentally scarred me when I was younger... I still refuse to watch it.
          Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
          "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Working...
          X