Disease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disease

How do I stop disease on my planets? I get told to kill all 5 animals, but I never find more than 1-3 of them no matter what... How do you guys find them all? Some strategy that works, pretty please?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

The radar should direct you to them. The white circles point in the direction of the animal, and the higher the "ping" the closer you are. The animal should have a yellow glow.

Comment

on my game they hid in herds of Wiggaslugs, look there first.
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Sometimes they hide in forests, which makes the difficult to find. If the radar points to a forest, just shoot in there hoping you'll catch it
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Thanks!
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Or a quick blast on the abductor and the trees just fly away.

Comment

Working...
            X