Sporepedia explosion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporepedia explosion

Unless you have a good internet connection and LOTS of bandwidth left for the month, I would suggest changing your default sporepedia options to ONLY DOWNLOAD BUDDY CONTENT!

The sporepedia has doubled in the last day or two, and it will double again in the next day or two. I predict over 15 million content in the next 48 hours.

Total number of creations uploaded: 7220426

he he... I have selected "download buddy content only" straight... will be interesting to see what Maxis does with all that content... they could create a MMO out of it for Spore 1.5
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

They do that and FloppingPenizLolz will dominate the galaxy.
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Moore's law
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Is there a list of Apolytoners somewhere to add as Buddies?

And I think it should be obvious that only an extremely small subset of the available Spore creations are downloaded to your computer.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The "Apolyton" Tag
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
            X