X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preloaders get SPORE now!

Yes, its possible.

Go to the EA site.

We exist to inspire the world through Play. Electronic Arts is a leading publisher of games on Console, PC and Mobile.

On the left-hand side click My Account, under Add to Bookmark.

Under Account Details, change your Country in the drop-down menu from the US to the United Kingdom.

You'll probably have to close / logout of the EADM if you've already purchased / pre-loaded the game.

Once you log back in, it should start decrypting and extracting. Then you can install and finally play Spore!
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

This info taken from a gamespot forum
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Thanks for the tip. Decrypting as I type this!

Comment

Hehehe. In the last week I've already got three planets to space, and gunna start working on the fourth shortly.

I've made a biped, a quadraped with arms, and a true quadraped. This time I'm going to make a strange creature.

Comment

Working...
        X